Non Combustible Aluminum Composite Panels
Interior & Exterior panels, fire retardant core
- AluMag panels provide a high degree of fire protection with 0 flame spread and almost 0 smoke developed making them suitable for interior and exterior decoration and protection from the elements.
- AluMag panels are easy to cut, form and attach using readily available standard shapes or custom aluminum extrusions. The mineral core is easy to machine with hand or CNC routers. There are no toxic materials in the core making them safe for workers and building occupants.
- AluMag panels come in a wide range of colors and patterns with reasonable minimum order quantities for custom finishes.
- Appearance, a wide variety able to satisfy the most demanding designers
- Strength, superior to polyethylene core ACP or solid aluminum they can be used in large pieces without deforming, up to 6 meters.
- Flatness, very stable and stiff, no “oil canning”.
- Eco friendly, a green product with no toxins or carcinogens.
- Formability, can be rolled or bent to fit most requirements.
- Safety, can help safeguard against fire, impact and sound.
Roll Coating Over Aluminum Composite Panel
- Continuous roll-coating produces a superior finish to other application methods. AluMag panels can be roll-coated with PPG brand Kynar 500 or Hylar 5000 resins for superior weathering resistance and with decorative polyethylene and baked-on enamel coatings.
Baked Enamel Aluminum Composite Panel
- Baked-on enamel coatings can provide a life expectancy approaching 40 years. These coatings provide a durable and hard weather resistant surface including chameleon finishes that change appearance under varying light conditions and other custom patterns. New patterns and appearances are being created regularly, please contact us for examples and ideas.
Anodized Aluminum Composite Panels
AluMag skins undergo a continuous hard anodizing process which provides greater consistency compared to batch processes.
Anodizing forms a hard weather resistant aluminum oxide layer that resists degradation. This layer can be clear or tinted to provide shades from champagne gold, bronze to deep black. Anodizing cannot peel or separate from the substrate and resists scratching.
Brushing the surface before anodizing increases the variety of surface appearances.
*Note: A2 denotes a non-combustible composite material
S1 refers to the very little amount of smoke developed
d0 refers to no burning droplets formed within 10 minutes
6 Meter (20 ft) demonstration
AluMag is available with a range of finishes
- Anodized aluminum in silver, brushed silver, bronze, mirror etc.
- Printed patterns, marble, granite, wood grain etc.
- Polyethylene paints for decorative interior use
- PPG PVDF coatings for extreme exterior durability (20 yr. warranty)
- Chameleon coating for a variable appearance
- Stainless steel